2017년 1월 17일 화요일

[Korea] Things you must buy in Jeju Island

My friend returned from Jeju Island yesterday and gave my babies a box of dried mandrin.
My first baby and my nephew enjoyed having that finally kept asking for.
I promised them to give them today and have completely forgotten.
I did not unserstand why my son was looking for mandarin fruit this morning.
I explained we ate all few days ago but he did not give up.
Finannaly, what he seeking for if the pack og dried mandarin.
This little boy went to bed for dried mandarin yesterday. ^^
 
 
I am going to introduce things you must buy for your friends when you travel Jeju Island.
There are many besides what I am going to introduce but following are things I usually bring for my friends and family.

※ The wisest way to buy present for your friends is getting from "Dongmun Marketplace" from my experience.
 
1. Products made of mandarine
 
The weather of Jeju Island is suitable for raising Mandarine.
We were used to buy boxs of mandarine fruit when returning from Jeju Island.
The thing is mandarine goes bad easily so you have to have as soon as possible once you receive this as presents. 
You can not take this overseas.
To overcome this, people in Jeju Island are developing products made of Mandarine.
Now you can select from a variety of products made of mandarine for your friends - Dried Mandarine, Mandarine Chocolate, Vitamine C, Tarts etc.
 
 
2. Jeju pork jelly
 
Jeju pork is vary famous for it`s quality.
You must have this when you visit Jeju Island - We call this "HeukDoegy OGyeopSal".
I always put the schedule to have this when I go to Jeju Island.
(I will let you know my favorite restaurant for Jeju pork later.)
You can take this as jelly to your friends.
 
3. Jeju Honey bread

This is the one I most like in Jeju Island.
The bread is covered with honey and has adzuki bean paste in it.
There are many manufacturers who make Jeju Honey Bread and the taste varies.
Therefore you have to taste this and decide which you like the most.
I don`t remember my favorite manufacturer for this.
I will let you know once I get this.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기