2017년 1월 20일 금요일

[Baby Care] What can we do with baby acne?

My second baby is now 56 days old.
He has acne on his face.
I was very worried about this since my first baby did not have acne but let this be.
I am told all problems on his face wil be gone afetr 6 months.
However, some people like my sister in law kept asking me to do something for his face.
She said this is going to become atopic skin if I let it be.
Therefore I had to do something to be looked as a good mother.

1. Room temperature? 22 degree celsius
His doctor told us that this is because of room temperature.
- Too high temperature is the reason for Baby acne, Baby heat rash according to him.
He recommended ua to maintain room temperater to about 22 degree celsius.
This worked for some but not for all.

2. Ointment?
Some people said ointment worked.
So I applied ointment on his face.
This was not not helpful to get rid of acne and I was nervous about the danger of ointment applied to very new baby.
I quited to do this after applied for two days.

3. Green tea? Green tea!
My sister in law taught me this.
I did not believe this would work because I could not find any one saying green tea is goid to get rid of baby acne.
But... it did work!
The thing is it depends on brands of green tea.
I tried 3 brands and just one was effective.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기