2017년 1월 18일 수요일

[Health] The quick way to relieve your backache

I have a 53-day-old boy.
Even though he is kind of good and quiet baby, he is a baby. HaHa.....
As he is getting old, he is more demanding.
I spend more time to hold him in my arms than the day before. 
My back and shoulder is too painful to do other things that I have to do and I want to do.
This symptom is like when you have a herniated disk.
Being a mother is not that easy. It is even tiring.
However, thinking of my first son, I completely forget the tough days with him when I see him.
So I am looking forward when the second baby is at the age of my first baby - about 36 months.
Only what I can do until then is being patient.

 
I am going to share how I immediately relieve the backache .

Massage my feet!

I learned this from the oriental medical doctor in my hometown.
He is really amazing. - I will tell you why in the other post.
Anyway, he massaged my legs and feet when I reported my back pain.
He specially focused on the area where I groan with pain.
I marked that area in the picture of my feet below for your reference.


Later, I found massaging my feet by myself is very helpful to relieve the pain.

Have you ever heard about "Reflexology"?
I guess reflexology is the basis of his theory.

Warming my feet also helps to relieve the pain.

To apply my two solutions together,
I put my feet in warm water and massage.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기