2017년 1월 19일 목요일

[Book] Work Smarter, Live Better by Cyril Peupion

I like to use examples from books when I conduct classes or coach people.

I use 2 examples from this book in 6S lecture.
(I will let you know what is 6S later.)

One is about personal performance at work.
Cyril sorts tasks by how long they take to be completed and how important they are.
Then he sweeps tasks which are not important to become the best performer.

The other example is about managing E-mail.
He sorts E-mails by how long it will take to be handled.
Then he handle tasks which will take within 5mins right away and book his time for tasks which will take longer. - Straighten
Finally, he can manage to sweep E-mails given to him.

Besides examples I mentioned, he shows many ways to work smarter by tidying things up.
The concepts are easy to understand and reasonable.
Having this book would be a good choice to start the year of 2017.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기